Opis Gaming Roleplay - 2018
(created by Opis Gaming Development Team)
(for Opis Gaming Roleplay)
Credits to alternate sources (Y_LESS for foreach, gf, etc)
Server developed respectively in the past by Jordan Stullick, Killian Byrnes, Mike_Garber and Billy_Kiscadden.
FIRST PART: Lead Developer Kieran Dyer
- Strengthened the objects streamer.
- Introducing out-of-character private message system.
- - Players may now use /pm to communicate OOC'ly with another player.
- - /togpm is used to toggle private messages.
- Removed the ability for administrators to whisper from a large distance.
- Removed /on Onyx VIP chat.
- Removed the green colored global message announcing an administrator on duty.
- Adjusted VIP chat colors. Purple color has been brought back for all donator & administrator ranks.
- Police department has been added a boat to their vehicle pool. Officers may now utilize their boat at Santa Maria Beach. Allowing police to interact with suspects while in the water by using the boat. With this we intend to remove the water evasion rule soon.
- Removed the green house icon and house level by the entrance.
- Renamed "House ID:" to "House Number:" to have a rather in-character meaning.
- Decreased the textdraw distance by the house entrance. You must now be on a house porch at the door in order to see the details.
- Adjusted the text for houses that are on sale. It now contains the following text "This house is listed by the Los Angeles Real Estate Office".
- Removed small green house icons appearing on GTA SA minimap for houses that are for sale.
Staff Ranks Update
- Junior Admin rank merged to General Admin.
- Staff rank names changed to: Executive Admin, Head Admin, Lead Admin, Senior Admin, General Admin, Trial Admin.
February 18, 2018 - Maintenance Downtime
SECOND PART: Executive Admin George Macon
- Previous vehicles known as exotic or marketplace vehicles are now available in-game at dealerships.
- Added East Beach and Commerce dealerships consisting of the aforementioned vehicles.
- Commerce dealership contains vehicles such as sedans and sport cars, lowriders can be found at East Beach.
- Staff team will strictly enforce the vehicle purchase spawn points by impounding the vehicles, players must ensure that their vehicle is parked at their house by a moderator after purchase.
- Some of the prices may be high, in-character efforts must be made in order to purchase expensive vehicles.
Sanchez Super Low dealership - East Beach
Glow Motorsports dealership - Commerce
Aircraft dealership - El Corona
Injury/Death System rework - /acceptdeath - /respawn
- Changed the injured animation.
- Added a timer in order to prevent the abuse of acceptdeath feature.
- Injured players have to wait 180 seconds before willing to accept their death.
- After accepting death, they must wait another 180 seconds in order to respawn.
- An injured player may only be forced to death by another player. That skips the 180 seconds timer.
- Deceased players are unable to talk in-character while in death mode.
- Deceased players are free to respawn whenever the script allows them to do so.
Injuries System - /injuries
- Fixed the old /damages command, replaced it with /injuries.
- When in injured mode, this detects the player's injuries scriptwise.
- Players may no longer roleplay their injuries at their will but must make use of the /injuries command instead.
- Visit the injuries system topic to learn more about the types of rounds shown in this dialog box.
- Updated and simplified /viprules for donators.
- Updated the old links to the new opisgaming.com domain (login screen links will be changed soon).
- Removed /tlaws.
- Donators may no longer make use of VIP cars without having their VIP nametag turned on.
- Removed the player name and ID from showing on advertisements.
- Moderation team will now only have one rank; Moderator.
- Removed Junior, Senior and Moderator Manager ranks.
- Fixed a bug where a specific player ID could not make use of /pm. PMing yourself will now return an error message.
- /ad is now accessible for players aswell.
- (ADMIN) Fixed a bug with changing player passwords.
- Fixed /colorcar
- Fixed /refuel
- Fixed /rims
- Fixed Rental Cars
- Fixed /carkeys
- Fixed VIP commands
- Upgraded to 0.3.DL
- Added 10 Custom Skins
- Fixed minor bugs created in 2.5.3
NOTE: We promised changes with the mapping but we ran into management issues, mapping team will now be revamped and we are looking into hiring professional mappers willing to assist with improving the mapping on the server.
Tests were done prior to release however, in case you come across a bug do not hesitate to report it at the Bug Reports section and please avoid doing it here if there is any.
If there is any questions, feel free to ask!